Rec Center Reopening
The Rec Center is now open for PSU students and faculty/staff members with new guidelines to protect employees and patrons. During our initial reopening of the Rec Center, we have reduced hours of operation and limited occupancy. For this reason, we areÂ initially limiting access to our fee-paying students, as well as PSU faculty and staff.
AÂ facility reservation is requiredÂ to access the Rec Center facility. Visit our Return to the Rec Center webpage for details.
FALL REC CENTER HOURS
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.Â
- 7 a.m. - 10 a.m. Open
- 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. Closed for cleaning
- 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Open
- 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. Closed for cleaning
- 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. OpenÂ
Saturday & Sunday: ClosedÂ
At Campus Rec, the health and wellbeing of our members, staff, and the Portland State community is of the utmost importance to us.Â During this time of physical distancing, weÂ areÂ bringing the Rec Center to you! Stay active and engaged with virtual offerings, including:
- Virtual special events
- Virtual Group X fitness classes
- Virtual group training programs
- Virtual personal training options
- Esports leagues
- Outdoor virtual workshops
- Outdoor Program scavenger hunt
- Ask a Personal Trainer form
Stay connected and informed with Campus Rec.Â , and follow us onÂ ,Â , andÂ Â for reopening updatesÂ and wellbeingÂ resources.
Return to the Rec Center
The Rec Center is now open for PSU students and faculty/staff members with guidelines to protect employees and patrons. During our initial reopening, we have reduced hours of operation and limited occupancy. For this reason, we are initially limiting access to our fee-paying students and PSU faculty/staff.
Reserve Time at the Rec Center
A facility reservation is now required to access the Rec Center. Campus Rec members can reserve a time slot up to 48 hours before visiting the facility. For instructions on reserving time and logging in to the facility reservation system, visit our Facility Reservations webpage.
Check out Campus Rec's fall term special events! From Walktober and Zoom Sports Chats to Esports leagues and trivia nights, we are bringing the fun while also focusing on wellbeing.
Campus Recâ€™s FLASH program provides resources and experiential learning opportunities to support freshman students with their first paid position on campus. The program starts during fall term and provides on-campus employment. Application Deadline: October 23rd at 5 p.m.
Campus Rec Twitter
- Do you love the outdoors? Don't miss the Outdoor Program's Workshop Wednesdays! This week's workshop is all about packing a backpack. Find o...
- Campus Rec would like to recognize several heritage and history celebrations that take place in October: National Coming Out Day, Indigenous...
- The Outdoor Program is auctioning off 11 sea kayaks through the PSU Surplus website. For more information about sea kayaks check out our lis...
- Happy National Transfer Student Week! Campus Rec is offering virtual pop-in sessions for transfer students to connect with our student staff...