Leading the way to a better future
²ÊÆ±×¢²áËÍ58Ôª is leadingÂ the way to an equitable and sustainable future through academic excellence, urban engagementÂ and expanding opportunity for all. We pursue excellence through accessibility, innovation, collaboration, engagement, sustainability and transformation.
- We serve and sustain a vibrant urban region through our creativity, collective knowledge and expertise.
- We are dedicated to collaborative learning, innovative research, sustainability and community engagement.
- We educate a diverse community of lifelong learners.
- Our research and teaching have global impact.
- We promote access, inclusion and equity as pillars of excellence.
- We commit to curiosity, collaboration, stewardship and sustainability.
- We strive for excellence and innovation that solves problems.
- We believe everyone should be treated with integrity and respect.
- An anchor institution, providing the Portland region with a highly educated population, substantial economic impact, and distinctive contributions to its culture.
- Contributing unique scholarship and research that support quality of life through problem solving.
- Delivering on our access mission, contributing to a highly educated and diverse community.
Equal Opportunity Statement
²ÊÆ±×¢²áËÍ58Ôª supports equal opportunity in admissions, education, employment, housing, and use of facilities by prohibiting discrimination in those areas based on age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion or creed, sex or gender, gender identity or gender expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis in law. This policy implements state and federal laws. Send inquiries about this policy to the Office of Equity and Compliance, 1600 SW 4th Avenue, Suite 830, Portland, OR 97201; call 503-725-5919 orÂ send email to Equity and Compliance staffÂ at email@example.com.
²ÊÆ±×¢²áËÍ58Ôª prohibits any form of interpersonal violence, including sexual assaults, date or domestic violence, and stalking. PSU is committed to responding promptly and effectively to complaints of interpersonal violence and providingÂ support to those who experience any form of interpersonal violence.